bayesSurv: Bayesian Survival Regression with Flexible Error and Random Effects Distributions. Contains Bayesian implementations of Mixed-Effects Accelerated Failure Time (MEAFT) models for censored data. Those can be not only right-censored but also interval-censored, doubly-interval-censored or misclassified interval-censored.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Gamage, Prabhashi W. Withana; McMahan, Christopher S.; Wang, Lianming; Tu, Wanzhu: A Gamma-frailty proportional hazards model for bivariate interval-censored data (2018)
- Rubio, F. J.; Steel, M. F. J.: Flexible linear mixed models with improper priors for longitudinal and survival data (2018)
- Christophe Genolini; Xavier Alacoque; Mariane Sentenac; Catherine Arnaud: kml and kml3d: R Packages to Cluster Longitudinal Data (2015) not zbMATH
- Wang, Naichen; Wang, Lianming; McMahan, Christopher S.: Regression analysis of bivariate current status data under the gamma-frailty proportional hazards model using the EM algorithm (2015)
- Romeo, Jose S.; Meyer, Renate; Reyes-Lopez, Felipe E.: Hierarchical failure time regression using mixtures for classification of the immune response of atlantic salmon (2014)
- Komárek, Arnošt; Lesaffre, Emmanuel: Bayesian accelerated failure time model for correlated interval-censored data with a normal mixture as error distribution (2007)