RELAP5-3D is the latest in the RELAP5 code series developed at the Idaho National Laboratory (INL) for the analysis of transients and accidents in water–cooled nuclear power plants and related systems as well as the analysis of advanced reactor designs. RELAP5-3D isometric image of the LOFT input model generated with RGUI. The RELAP5–3D code is an outgrowth of the one-dimensional RELAP5/MOD3 code developed at the INL. The most prominent attribute that distinguishes RELAP5–3D from its predecessors is the fully integrated, multi-dimensional thermal-hydraulic and kinetic modeling capability. RELAP5–3D is available from the INL through membership in the International RELAP5 Users Group (IRUG).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Gábor, Attila; Fazekas, Csaba; Szederkényi, Gábor; Hangos, Katalin M.: Modeling and identification of a nuclear reactor with temperature effects and Xenon Poisoning (2011)
- Evje, Steinar; Flåtten, Tore: Hybrid central-upwind schemes for numerical resolution of two-phase flows. (2005)
- No, Hee Cheon; Park, Hyun Sik: Non-iterative condensation modeling for steam condensation with non-condensable gas in a vertical tube. (2002)
- Pokharna, Himanshu; Mori, Michitsugu; Ransom, Victor H.: Regularization of two-phase flow models: A comparison of numerical and differential approaches (1997)
- Parzer, I.; Petelin, S.; Mavko, B.: Vertical stratification model in RELAP5 computer code (1996)
- Parzer, I.; Mavko, B.; Petelin, S.: Verification of CCFL model in RELAP5 thermal-hydraulic code (1994)
- Arnold, G.S.; Drew, D.A.; Lahey, R.T.: An assessment of multiphase flow models using the second law of thermodynamics (1990)
- Becker, K.M.; Engström, J.; Nylund, O.; Schölin, B.; Söderquist, B.: Analysis of the dryout incident in the oskarshamn 2 boiling water reactor (1990)
- Tso, C.P.; Sugawara, S.: Film thickness prediction in a horizontal annular two-phase flow (1990)
- Jones, A.V.; Prosperetti, A.: On the suitability of first-order differential models for two-phase flow prediction (1985)