A compendium on the cluster algebra and quiver package in Sage. This is the compendium of the cluster algebra and quiver package for Sage. The purpose of this package is to provide a platform to work with cluster algebras in graduate courses and to further develop the theory by working on examples, by gathering data, and by exhibiting and testing conjectures. In this compendium, we include the relevant theory to introduce the reader to cluster algebras assuming no prior background. Throughout this compendium, we include examples that the user can run in the Sage notebook or command line, and then close with a detailed description of the data structures and methods in this package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- King, Alastair; Pressland, Matthew: Labelled seeds and the mutation group (2017)
- Lai, Tri; Musiker, Gregg: Beyond Aztec castles: toric cascades in the $dP_3$ quiver (2017)
- Nakanishi, Tomoki; Stella, Salvatore: Diagrammatic description of $c$-vectors and $d$-vectors of cluster algebras of finite type (2014)
- Jeong, In-Jee; Musiker, Gregg; Zhang, Sicong: Gale-Robinson sequences and brane tilings (2013)
- Musiker, Gregg; Stump, Christian: A compendium on the cluster algebra and quiver package in Sage (2011)