TTT-plotting -- a tool for both theoretical and practical problems. During the last ten years the scaled total time on test (TTT-)transform and its empirical counterpart, the TTT-plot, have proven to be very useful in different applications in reliability (e.g. model identifications, replacement theory and burn-in problems). Some of these applications is touched in this expository paper. Furthermore, it is indicated how the TTT-concept can be used as a source of inspiration in some research situations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Belzunce, Félix; Martínez-Riquelme, Carolina; Ruiz, José M.: A characterization and sufficient conditions for the total time on test transform order (2014)
- Kochar, Subhash C.; Li, Xiaohu; Shaked, Moshe: The total time on test transform and the excess wealth stochastic orders of distributions (2002)
- Bergman, Bo; Klefsjö, Bengt: Recent applications of the TTT-plotting technique (1998)
- Dohi, Tadashi; Matsushima, Nobuyuki; Kaio, Naoto; Osaki, Shunji: Nonparametric repair-limit replacement policies with imperfect repair (1997)
- Sun, Dongchu; Berger, James O.: Bayesian sequential reliability for Weibull and related distributions (1994)
- Klefsjö, Bengt: TTT-plotting -- a tool for both theoretical and practical problems (1991)