Guaranteed Automatic Integration Library (GAIL): GAIL is a suite of algorithms for integration problems in one and many dimensions, and whose answers are guaranteed to be correct.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Choi, Sou-Cheng T.; Ding, Yuhan; Hickernell, Fred J.; Tong, Xin: Local adaption for approximation and minimization of univariate functions (2017)
- Hickernell, Fred J.; Jiménez Rugama, Lluís Antoni: Reliable adaptive cubature using digital sequences (2016)
- Jiménez Rugama, Lluís Antoni; Hickernell, Fred J.: Adaptive multidimensional integration based on rank-1 lattices (2016)
- Clancy, Nicholas; Ding, Yuhan; Hamilton, Caleb; Hickernell, Fred J.; Zhang, Yizhi: The cost of deterministic, adaptive, automatic algorithms: cones, not balls (2014)
- Hickernell, Fred J.; Jiang, Lan; Liu, Yuewei; Owen, Art B.: Guaranteed conservative fixed width confidence intervals via Monte Carlo sampling (2013)