We propose the IIPS framework for specifying inductive inference problems. Unlike the specification outline given in , the IIPS framework is formally defined and can specify problems where the inducer influences the presentation order of the examples. The framework is suited to specifying machine-discovery problems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Haziza, David; Mecatti, Fulvia; Rao, J. N. K.: Evaluation of some approximate variance estimators under the Rao-Sampford unequal probability sampling design (2008)
- Hamilton, Howard J.; Demyen, Doug: A machine-discovery approach to the evaluation of hashing techniques (2005)
- Jin, Wei Min: Common space of spin and spacetime (2005)
- Lei, Yuangui; Motta, Enrico; Domingue, John: An ontology-driven approach to web site generation and maintenance (2002)
- Narasimhan, S. V.: Improved instantaneous power spectrum (IPS) performance: A group delay approach. (2000)
- Hamilton, Howard J.; Dyck, J. Michael: IIPS: A framework for specifying inductive-inference problems (1992)