Lingeling, Plingeling and Treengeling: Lingeling and its parallel versions Plingeling and Treengeling, obtained first places in 4 tracks (out of 11) of the SAT’14 Competition and thus won 4 Gödel medals during the FLoC’14 Olympic Games.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Heule, Marijn J.H.; Seidl, Martina; Biere, Armin: Solution validation and extraction for QBF preprocessing (2017)
- Balyo, Tomáš; Biere, Armin; Iser, Markus; Sinz, Carsten: SAT race 2015 (2016)
- Dobraunig, Christoph; Eichlseder, Maria; Mendel, Florian; Schläffer, Martin: Cryptanalysis of Ascon (2015)
- Esplà-Gomis, Miquel; Sánchez-Martínez, Felipe; Forcada, Mikel L.: Using machine translation to provide target-language edit hints in computer aided translation based on translation memories (2015)
- Konev, Boris; Lisitsa, Alexei: Computer-aided proof of Erd\Hosdiscrepancy properties (2015)
- Audemard, Gilles; Simon, Laurent: Lazy clause exchange policy for parallel SAT solvers (2014)
- Barahona, Pedro; Hölldobler, Steffen; Nguyen, Van-Hau: Representative encodings to translate finite CSPs into SAT (2014)
- Hurley, Barry; Kotthoff, Lars; Malitsky, Yuri; O’Sullivan, Barry: Proteus: a hierarchical portfolio of solvers and transformations (2014)
- Wetzler, Nathan; Heule, Marijn J. H.; Hunt, Warren A. jun.: DRAT-trim: efficient checking and trimming using expressive clausal proofs (2014)