OPLM: One Parameter Logistic Model. Computer program and manual. OPLM is also the name of a computer program. OPLM is an MS-DOSWindows application for analyzing item responses within the framework of the One Parameter Logistic Model (OPLM). It can handle items that are scored dichotomously or polychotomously. Because the OPLM model is a generalization of the Rasch model, the program can also perform Rasch analyses and Partial Credit model analyses.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Marsman, Maarten; Maris, Gunter; Bechger, Timo; Glas, Cees: What can we learn from plausible values? (2016)
- Zwitser, Robert J.; Maris, Gunter: Ordering individuals with sum scores: the introduction of the nonparametric Rasch model (2016)
- Bechger, Timo M.; Maris, Gunter: A statistical test for differential item pair functioning (2015)
- Draxler, Clemens; Alexandrowicz, Rainer W.: Sample size determination within the scope of conditional maximum likelihood estimation with special focus on testing the Rasch model (2015)
- Kyriakides, Leonidas; Creemers, Bert P. M.; Antoniou, Panayiotis; Demetriou, Demetris; Charalambous, Charalambos Y.: The impact of school policy and stakeholders’ actions on student learning: a longitudinal study (2015)
- Zwitser, Robert J.; Maris, Gunter: Conditional statistical inference with multistage testing designs (2015)
- Draxler, Clemens: Sample size determination for Rasch model tests (2010)
- Christensen, Karl Bang; Bjorner, Jakob Bue; Kreiner, Svend; Petersen, Jørgen Holm: Testing unidimensionality in polytomous Rasch models (2002)
- Hemker, Bas T.; van der Ark, L.Andries; Sijtsma, Klaas: On measurement properties of continuation ratio models (2001)
- Verhelst, Norman D.; Glas, Cees A.W.: The one parameter logistic model (1995)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.cito.com/research_and_development/psychometrics/publications