IRTPRO: Flexible, multidimensional, multiple categorical IRT modeling.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Liu, Yang; Hannig, Jan: Generalized fiducial inference for logistic graded response models (2017)
- Ip, Edward H.; Chen, Shyh-Huei; Quandt, Sara A.: Analysis of multiple partially ordered responses to belief items with don’t know option (2016)
- Verhagen, Josine; Levy, Roy; Millsap, Roger E.; Fox, Jean-Paul: Evaluating evidence for invariant items: a Bayes factor applied to testing measurement invariance in IRT models (2016)
- Cai, Li: Lord-Wingersky algorithm version 2.0 for hierarchical item factor models with applications in test scoring, scale alignment, and model fit testing (2015)
- Huo, Yan; de la Torre, Jimmy; Mun, Eun-Young; Kim, Su-Young; Ray, Anne E.; Jiao, Yang; White, Helene R.: A hierarchical multi-unidimensional IRT approach for analyzing sparse, multi-group data for integrative data analysis (2015)
- Michela Battauz: equateIRT: An R Package for IRT Test Equating (2015)
- Wang, Chun: On latent trait estimation in multidimensional compensatory item response models (2015)
- Haberman, Shelby J.; Sinharay, Sandip: Generalized residuals for general models for contingency tables with application to item response theory (2013)
- R. Chalmers: mirt: A Multidimensional Item Response Theory Package for the R Environment (2012)
- Cai, Li: A two-tier full-information item factor analysis model with applications (2010)
- Cai, Li: High-dimensional exploratory item factor analysis by a Metropolis-Hastings Robbins-Monro algorithm (2010)