IBM® ILOG JViews Enterprise is a set of tools, components and APIs for building the advanced graphical displays needed by business-critical applications. ILOG Jviews Enterprise is designed for software developers working in Java and deploying to the desktop or Ajax-enhanced browser. JViews Enterprise is ideally suited for building: Smart diagrams, used to shows objects and their interconnections; Dashboards, for conveying up-to-date business metrics; Maps, to show where assets are located; Charts, for displaying data series; Schedules, to show how resources are allocated over time.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Wong, Peter Y. H.; Gibbons, Jeremy: Formalisations and applications of BPMN (2011)
- Wong, Peter Y. H.; Gibbons, Jeremy: A relative timed semantics for BPMN (2009)
- Beeri, Catriel; Eyal, Anat; Kamenkovich, Simon; Milo, Tova: Querying business processes with BP-QL (2008) ioport
- van Dongen, B. F.; de Medeiros, A. K. A.; Verbeek, H. M. W.; Weijters, A. J. M. M.; van der Aalst, W. M. P.: The ProM framework: A new era in process mining tool support (2005)
- Diguglielmo, Gilles; Durocher, Eric; Kaplan, Philippe; Sander, Georg; Vasiliu, Adrian: Graph layout for workflow applications with ILOG JViews (2002)
- Goodrich, Michael T. (ed.); Kobourov, Stephen G. (ed.): Graph drawing. 10th international symposium, GD 2002, Irvine, CA, USA, August 26--28, 2002. Revised papers (2002)
- Mutzel, Petra (ed.); Jünger, Michael (ed.); Leipert, Sebastian (ed.): Graph drawing. 9th international symposium, GD 2001, Vienna, Austria, September 23--26, 2001. Revised papers (2002)
- Sander, Georg; Vasiliu, Adrian: The ILOG JViews graph layout module (2002)