Coron is a domain and platform independent, multi-purposed data mining toolkit, which incorporates not only a rich collection of data mining algorithms, but also allows a number of auxiliary operations. To the best of our knowledge, a data mining toolkit designed specifically for itemset extraction and association rule generation like Coron does not exist elsewhere. Coron also provides support for preparing and filtering data, and for interpreting the extracted units of knowledge.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Dia, Diyé; Kahn, Giacomo; Labernia, Fabien; Loiseau, Yannick; Raynaud, Olivier: A closed sets based learning classifier for implicit authentication in web browsing (2020)
- Fournier-Viger, Philippe; Gomariz, Antonio; Gueniche, Ted; Soltani, Azadeh; Wu, Cheng-Wei; Tseng, Vincent S.: SPMF: a Java open-source pattern mining library (2014)
- Kaytoue, Mehdi; Kuznetsov, Sergei O.; Napoli, Amedeo; Duplessis, Sébastien: Mining gene expression data with pattern structures in formal concept analysis (2011) ioport
- Szathmáry, László; Bognár, Katalin: Zart: a multifunctional itemset mining algorithm (2010)
- Baixeries, Jaume; Szathmary, Laszlo; Valtchev, Petko; Godin, Robert: Yet a faster algorithm for building the Hasse diagram of a concept lattice (2009)
- Nauer, Emmanuel; Toussaint, Yannick: CreChainDo: an iterative and interactive Web information retrieval system based on lattices (2009)
- Lieber, Jean; D’aquin, Mathieu; Badra, Fadi; Napoli, Amedeo: Modeling adaptation of breast cancer treatment decision protocols in the kasimir project. (2008) ioport