pmml: Generate PMML for Various Models. The Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) is an XML-based language which provides a way for applications to define statistical and data mining models and to share models between PMML compliant applications. More information about PMML and the Data Mining Group can be found at http://www.dmg.org. The generated PMML can be imported into any PMML consuming application, such as the Zementis ADAPA and UPPI scoring engines which allow for predictive models built in R to be deployed and executed on site, in the cloud (Amazon, IBM, and FICO), in-database (IBM Netezza, Pivotal, Sybase IQ, Teradata and Teradata Aster) or Hadoop (Datameer and Hive).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Meng, Xiangrui; Bradley, Joseph; Yavuz, Burak; Sparks, Evan; Venkataraman, Shivaram; Liu, Davies; Freeman, Jeremy; Tsai, Db; Amde, Manish; Owen, Sean; Xin, Doris; Xin, Reynold; Franklin, Michael J.; Zadeh, Reza; Zaharia, Matei; Talwalkar, Ameet: MLlib: machine learning in apache spark (2016)
- Blockeel, Hendrik: Data mining: from procedural to declarative approaches (2015)
- Cailloux, Olivier; Tervonen, Tommi; Verhaegen, Boris; Picalausa, François: A data model for algorithmic multiple criteria decision analysis (2014)
- Madeyski, Lech; Majchrzak, Marek: Software measurement and defect prediction with DePress extensible framework (2014)
- Hahsler, Michael; Chelluboina, Sudheer; Hornik, Kurt; Buchta, Christian: The arules R-package ecosystem: analyzing interesting patterns from large transaction data sets (2011)