HERACLES is a 3D hydrodynamical code used to simulate astrophysical fluid flows. It uses a finite volume method on fixed grids to solve the equations of hydrodynamics, MHD, radiative transfer and gravity. This software is developed at the Service d’Astrophysique, CEA/Saclay as part of the COAST project and is registered under the CeCILL license.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Guisset, Sebastien; Aregba, D.; Brull, Stephane; Dubroca, Bruno: The $M_1$ angular moments model in a velocity-adaptive frame for rarefied gas dynamics applications (2017)
- Kristopher Garrett, C.; Hauck, Cory; Hill, Judith: Optimization and large scale computation of an entropy-based moment closure (2015)
- Vides, Jeaniffer; Nkonga, Boniface; Audit, Edouard: A simple two-dimensional extension of the HLL Riemann solver for hyperbolic systems of conservation laws (2015)
- Billaud Friess, Marie; Kokh, Samuel: Simulation of sharp interface multi-material flows involving an arbitrary number of components through an extended five-equation model (2014)
- van Criekingen, Serge; Audit, Edouard; Vides, Jeaniffer; Braconnier, Benjamin: Time-implicit hydrodynamics for Euler flows (2014)
- Vides, J.; Braconnier, B.; Audit, E.; Berthon, C.; Nkonga, B.: A Godunov-type solver for the numerical approximation of gravitational flows (2014)
- Vides, Jeaniffer; Audit, Edouard; Nkonga, Boniface: A relaxation scheme for inviscid flows under gravitational influence (2014)
- Vides, J.; Audit, E.; Guillard, H.; Nkonga, B.: Divergence-free MHD simulations with the HERACLES code (2013)
- Sekora, Michael D.; Stone, James M.: A hybrid Godunov method for radiation hydrodynamics (2010)
Further publications can be found at: http://irfu.cea.fr/Projets/Site_heracles/publications.html