LMS Imagine.Lab™ Amesim offers a complete system simulation platform to model and analyze multidomain intelligent systems. LMS Amesim provides an extensive set of application-specific solutions that comprise a dedicated set of application libraries and focus on delivering simulation capabilities to assess the behavior of specific subsystems: internal combustion engines, transmissions, thermal management systems, vehicle systems dynamics, fluid systems, aircraft ground loads, flight controls, and electrical systems. The interface between LMS Amesim and Simulink® software enables you to couple an LMS Amesim plant model with a Simulink control system model. You can export from LMS Amesim into Simulink and also into Simulink Coder™, do cosimulation between LMS Amesim and Simulink, or import from Simulink into LMS Amesim. LMS Amesim also offers a scripting facility with MATLAB® to perform complex and automated pre- and post-processing or to build customized graphical interfaces.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Lin, Hao; Li, En; Liang, Zize: Adaptive backstepping controller for electro-hydraulic servo system with nonlinear uncertain parameters (2016)
- Cao, Xuyang; Cao, Linlin; Wang, Dianlong: The exact linearization and LQR control of semiactive connected hydropneumatic suspension system (2015)
- Bloch, Gérard; Lauer, Fabien; Colin, Guillaume; Chamaillard, Yann: Support vector regression from simulation data and few experimental samples (2008) ioport
- Lauer, Fabien; Bloch, Gérard: Incorporating prior knowledge in support vector regression (2007) ioport
- Kugi, Andreas; Kemmetmüller, Wolfgang: New energy-based nonlinear controller for hydraulic piston actuators (2004)