R package Rmixmod: An Interface for MIXMOD. A collection of functions designed to run supervised and unsupervised classification with MIXture MODelling.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Dang, Utkarsh J.; Punzo, Antonio; McNicholas, Paul D.; Ingrassia, Salvatore; Browne, Ryan P.: Multivariate response and parsimony for Gaussian cluster-weighted models (2017)
- Antonio Punzo, Angelo Mazza, Paul D. McNicholas: ContaminatedMixt: An R Package for Fitting Parsimonious Mixtures of Multivariate Contaminated Normal Distributions (2016) arXiv
- Punzo, Antonio; McNicholas, Paul D.: Parsimonious mixtures of multivariate contaminated normal distributions (2016)
- Dang, Utkarsh J.; Browne, Ryan P.; McNicholas, Paul D.: Mixtures of multivariate power exponential distributions (2015)
- Gallopin, Mélina; Celeux, Gilles; Jaffrézic, Florence; Rau, Andrea: A model selection criterion for model-based clustering of annotated gene expression data (2015)
- Marbac, Matthieu; Biernacki, Christophe; Vandewalle, Vincent: Model-based clustering for conditionally correlated categorical data (2015)
- Browne, Ryan P.; McNicholas, Paul D.: Orthogonal Stiefel manifold optimization for eigen-decomposed covariance parameter estimation in mixture models (2014)