SPOMSIM: software for stochastic patch occupancy models of metapopulation dynamics. SPOMSIM 1.0 . Software for the analysis of SPOMs, Stochastic Patch Occupancy Models of metapopulation dynamics. Includes e.g SPOM definition, simulation, parameter estimation, patch system editing, reserve network design etc.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Barbour, A.D.; McVinish, R.; Pollett, P.K.: Connecting deterministic and stochastic metapopulation models (2015)
- McVinish, R.; Pollett, P.K.: The limiting behaviour of Hanski’s incidence function metapopulation model (2014)
- Smith, Andrew G.; McVinish, Ross; Pollett, Philip K.: A model for a spatially structured metapopulation accounting for within patch dynamics (2014)
- McVinish, R.; Pollett, P.K.: The limiting behaviour of a stochastic patch occupancy model (2013)
- McVinish, R.; Pollett, P.K.: Limits of large metapopulations with patch-dependent extinction probabilities (2010)
- Besozzi, Daniela; Cazzaniga, Paolo; Pescini, Dario; Mauri, Giancarlo: Seasonal variance in P system models for metapopulations (2007)