Symbolic computation of Jacobi elliptic function solutions to nonlinear differential-difference equations. An algorithm is presented to find exact polynomial solutions of nonlinear differential-difference equations(DDEs) in terms of the Jacobi elliptic functions. The key steps of the algorithm are illustrated by the discretized mKdV lattice. A Maple package JACOBI is developed based on the algorithm to automatically compute special solutions of nonlinear DDEs. The effectiveness of the package is demonstrated by applying it to a variety of equations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Pınar, Zehra; Öziş, Turgut: Observations on the class of “Balancing Principle” for nonlinear PDEs that can be treated by the auxiliary equation method (2015)
- Pınar, Zehra; Öziş, Turgut: The periodic solutions to Kawahara equation by means of the auxiliary equation with a sixth-degree nonlinear term (2013)
- Pınar, Zehra; Öziş, Turgut: An observation on the periodic solutions to nonlinear physical models by means of the auxiliary equation with a sixth-degree nonlinear term (2013)
- Zhu, Jiaofeng; Liu, Yinping: Automated derivation of the conservation laws for nonlinear differential-difference equations (2012)
- Öziş, Turgut; Aslan, İsmail: Application of the (G^\prime/G)-expansion method to Kawahara type equations using symbolic computation (2010)
- Yong, Xuelin; Zeng, Xin; Zhang, Zhiyong; Chen, Yufu: Symbolic computation of Jacobi elliptic function solutions to nonlinear differential-difference equations (2009)
- Zhang, Sheng; Zhang, Hong-Qing: Discrete Jacobi elliptic function expansion method for nonlinear differential-difference equations (2009)