TCT: A Computation Tool for Supervisory Control Synthesis. The TCT software package is designed for the synthesis of supervisory controls for untimed discrete-event systems (DES). It can be downloaded from , where two different programs are posted for untimed DES: XPTCT , previously known as CTCT , for Windows 95/98/2000/XP and LTCT for Linux systems. The two programs implement exactly the same algorithms, but on different platforms.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Jiao, Ting; Gan, Yongmei; Xiao, Guochun; Wonham, W.M.: Exploiting symmetry of state tree structures for discrete-event systems with parallel components (2017)
- Cai, Kai; Wonham, W. Murray: Supervisor localization. A top-down approach to distributed control of discrete-event systems (2016)
- Cai, Kai; Wonham, W.M.: New results on supervisor localization, with case studies (2015)
- Noorbakhsh, S.M.; Afzalian, Ali A.: Decentralized DES supervisory control for coordination of ULTC and SVC (2012)
- Avanzini, Martin; Moser, Georg: Tyrolean Complexity Tool: features and usage (2011)