The Dynagraph libraries are written in platform-neutral C++. As such, Dynagraph itself does not render to the screen, bitmaps, etc. Instead, the Dynagraph executable can be piped to a front end using the custom incrface language, or the library can be used directly in C++ programs, or in Windows programs via COM wrapper classes.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Schwarzentruber, François: Drawing interactive Euler diagrams from region connection calculus specifications (2015)
- Glatz, Eduard; Mavromatidis, Stelios; Ager, Bernhard; Dimitropoulos, Xenofontas: Visualizing big network traffic data using frequent pattern mining and hypergraphs (2014) ioport
- Gunnells, Paul E.: Automata and cells in affine Weyl groups. (2010)
- Hornik, Kurt; Buchta, Christian; Zeileis, Achim: Open-source machine learning: R meets Weka (2009)
- Dehmer, Matthias; Emmert-Streib, Frank: Structural similarity of directed universal hierarchical graphs: a low computational complexity approach (2007)
- Emmert-Streib, Frank; Dehmer, Matthias: Information theoretic measures of UHG graphs with low computational complexity (2007)
- Emmert-Streib, Frank; Dehmer, Matthias: Topological mappings between graphs, trees and generalized trees (2007)
- Ellson, John; Gansner, Emden; Koutsofios, Lefteris; North, Stephen C.; Woodhull, Gordon: Graphviz -- open source graph drawing tools (2002)