Prune: Software for pruning the horseshoe. This program is used for investigating pruning fronts in Smale’s horseshoe: some of the mathematical background can be found in the survey paper ”How to prune a horseshoe”, by A. de Carvalho and T. Hall. The program is available as a Windows executable only.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Huaraca, Walter; Mendoza, Valentín: Minimal topological chaos coexisting with a finite set of homoclinic and periodic orbits (2016)
- Li, Qingdu; Yang, Xiao-Song: A simple method for finding topological horseshoes (2010)
- Bedford, Eric; Diller, Jeffrey: Real and complex dynamics of a family of birational maps of the plane: the golden mean subshift (2005)
- Bonatti, Christian; Díaz, Lorenzo J.; Viana, Marcelo: Dynamics beyond uniform hyperbolicity. A global geometric and probabilistic perspective (2005)
- de Carvalho, André; Hall, Toby: How to prune a horseshoe (2002)
- Lyubich, Mikhail: Almost every real quadratic map is either regular or stochastic. (2002)