Cython is an optimising static compiler for both the Python programming language and the extended Cython programming language (based on Pyrex). It makes writing C extensions for Python as easy as Python itself.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Kirby, Robert C.: Fast inversion of the simplicial Bernstein mass matrix (2017)
- Maher, Stephen; Miltenberger, Matthias; Pedroso, João Pedro; Rehfeldt, Daniel; Schwarz, Robert; Serrano, Felipe: PySCIPOpt: mathematical programming in python with the SCIP optimization suite (2016)
- Mikhalev, A.Yu.; Oseledets, I.V.: Iterative representing set selection for nested cross approximation. (2016)
- Pommereau, Franck: SNAKES: a flexible high-level Petri nets library (tool paper) (2015)
- Bruin, Nils; Molnar, Alexander: Minimal models for rational functions in a dynamical setting (2012)
- Green, David J.; King, Simon A.: The computation of the cohomology rings of all groups of order 128. (2011)
- Eröcal, Burçin; Stein, William: The Sage project: unifying free mathematical software to create a viable alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica and Matlab (2010)
- Hart, William B.: Fast library for number theory: an introduction (2010)
- Joyner, David: AMS special session on SAGE and mathematical research using open source software (2009)
- Kedlaya, Kiran S.: Search techniques for root-unitary polynomials (2008)