FreeRTOS is an open-source real-time microkernel that has a wide community of users.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Andronick, June; Lewis, Corey; Matichuk, Daniel; Morgan, Carroll; Rizkallah, Christine: Proof of OS scheduling behavior in the presence of interrupt-induced concurrency (2016)
- Cheng, Shu; Woodcock, Jim; D’Souza, Deepak: Using formal reasoning on a model of tasks for FreeRTOS (2015)
- de Matos, Ernesto C.B.; Moreira, Anamaria Martins: BETA: a B based testing approach (2012) ioport
- Mühlberg, Jan Tobias; Lüttgen, Gerald: Verifying compiled file system code (2012) ioport
- Luo, Chenguang; Craciun, Florin; Qin, Shengchao; He, Guanhua; Chin, Wei-Ngan: Verifying pointer safety for programs with unknown calls (2010)