The QualNet® communications simulation platform (QualNet) is a planning, testing and training tool that ”mimics” the behavior of a real communications network. Simulation is a cost-effective method for developing, deploying and managing network-centric systems throughout their entire lifecycle. Users can evaluate the basic behavior of a network, and test combinations of network features that are likely to work. QualNet provides a comprehensive environment for designing protocols, creating and animating network scenarios, and analyzing their performance.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- van Glabbeek, Rob; Höfner, Peter; Portmann, Marius; Tan, Wee Lum: Modelling and verifying the AODV routing protocol (2016)
- Wu, Di; Bao, Lichun; Regan, Amelia C.; Talcott, Carolyn L.: Large-scale access scheduling in wireless mesh networks using social centrality (2013)
- Kohno, Eitaro; Okazaki, Tomoya; Takeuchi, Mario; Ohta, Tomoyuki; Kakuda, Yoshiaki; Aida, Masaki: Improvement of assurance including security for wireless sensor networks using dispersed data transmission (2012)
- Drozda, Martin; Schaust, Sven; Schildt, Sebastian; Szczerbicka, Helena: Priming: Making the reaction to intrusion or fault predictable (2011)
- Subramanian, Anand Prabhu; Das, Samir R.: Addressing deafness and hidden terminal problem in directional antenna based wireless multi-hop networks (2010)
- Zhang, Zonghua; Ho, Pin-Han; Naït-Abdesselam, Farid: RADAR: a reputation-driven anomaly detection system for wireless mesh networks (2010)
- Tang, Lei; Zheng, Qunwei; Liu, Jun; Hong, Xiaoyan: Selective message forwarding in delay tolerant networks (2009)
- Dong, LinFang; Shu, YanTai; Chen, HaiMing; Ma, MaoDe: Packet delay analysis on IEEE 802.11 DCF under finite load traffic in multi-hop ad hoc networks (2008)
- Du, Xiaojiang (James); Wu, Dapeng: Joint design of routing and medium access control for hybrid mobile ad hoc networks (2007)
- Jaikaeo, Chaiporn; Shen, Chien-Chung: Multicast communication in ad hoc networks with directional antennas (2005)