The software package SPLINEPAK was designed as a supplement to the book ”Spline Functions: Computational Methods” by Larry L. Schumaker. The package is meant for educational purposes only, and no commercial use of the code is permitted. It contains 231 Matlab p-files which code the basic functions described in the book for carrying out various computations with splines. The package deals with computational methods for splines defined on intervals, rectangular partitions, planar triangulations, and triangulations on the sphere. The focus is on interpolation, data fitting, and the numerical solution of boundary-value problems using splines. However, it is expected that the library of p-code in the package will also be useful in solving a variety of other computational problems involving splines.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Lai, Ming-Jun; Wang, Chunmei: A bivariate spline method for second order elliptic equations in non-divergence form (2018)
- Paganini, Alberto; Wechsung, Florian; Farrell, Patrick E.: Higher-order moving mesh methods for PDE-constrained shape optimization (2018)
- Saffarzadeh, M.; Loghmani, G. B.; Heydari, M.: An iterative technique for the numerical solution of nonlinear stochastic Itô-Volterra integral equations (2018)
- Awanou, Gerard: Standard finite elements for the numerical resolution of the elliptic Monge-Ampère equation: Aleksandrov solutions (2017)
- Davydov, Oleg; Saeed, Abid: (C^1) quintic splines on domains enclosed by piecewise conics and numerical solution of fully nonlinear elliptic equations (2017)
- Beccari, Carolina Vittoria; Neamtu, Marian: On constructing RAGS via homogeneous splines (2016)
- Davydov, Oleg; Kostin, Georgy; Saeed, Abid: Polynomial finite element method for domains enclosed by piecewise conics (2016)
- Schumaker, Larry L.: Spline functions. Computational methods (2015)