Algorithm 962: BACOLI. BACOLI:Error Control Software for the Numerical Solution of One Dimensional Parabolic Partial Differential Equations. BACOLI is based on the earlier package, BACOL, for the error controlled numerical solution of 1D Parabolic PDEs. Both BACOL and BACOLI implement a B-spline collocation approach for the spatial discretization of a system of PDEs; the resultant ODEs together with the boundary conditions represents a system of differential-algebraic equations (DAEs) that are solved using the DASSL software package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Adams, Mark; Tannahill, Connor; Muir, Paul: Error control Gaussian collocation software for boundary value ODEs and 1D time-dependent PDEs (2019)
- Green, Kevin R.; Spiteri, Raymond J.: Extended \textttBACOLI: solving one-dimensional multiscale parabolic PDE systems with error control (2019)
- Pew, Jack; Li, Zhi; Tannahill, Connor; Muir, Paul; Fairweather, Graeme: Performance analysis of error-control B-spline Gaussian collocation software for PDEs (2019)
- Mirshekari, Elham; Spiteri, Raymond J.: Extending BACOLI to solve the monodomain model (2016)
- Muir, Paul; Pew, Jack: An analysis of the reliability of error control B-spline Gaussian collocation PDE software (2016)
- Muir, Paul; Pew, Jack: Recent advances in error control B-spline Gaussian collocation software for PDEs (2015)