Generalized Estimation System (GES) from Statistics Canada.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Davies, Gareth; Gillard, Jonathan; Zhigljavsky, Anatoly: Comparative study of different penalty functions and algorithms in survey calibration (2016)
- Singh, Sarjinder; Arnab, Raghunath: On calibration of design weights (2011)
- Soberanis-Cruz, Víctor Hugo; Miranda-Soberanis, Víctor: The generalized logistic regression estimator in a finite population sampling without replacement setting with randomized response (2011)
- Singh, Arjinder; Martinez Puertas, Sergio: On the estimation of total, mean and distribution function using two phase sampling: calibration approach (2003)
- Rao, J.N.K.; Yung; Hidiroglou, M.A.: Estimating equations for the analysis of survey data using poststratification information (2002)
- Singh, M.P.; Hidiroglou, M.A.; Gambino, J.G.; Kovačević, M.S.: Estimation methods and related systems at Statistics Canada (2001)
- Montanari, Giorgio E.: A study on the conditional properties of finite population mean estimators (1999)
- Théberge, Alain: Extensions of calibration estimators in survey sampling (1999)
- Hidiroglou, Michael A.; Särndal, Carl-Erik; Binder, David A.: Weighting and estimation in business surveys (1995)