shiny: Web Application Framework for R. Makes it incredibly easy to build interactive web applications with R. Automatic ”reactive” binding between inputs and outputs and extensive pre-built widgets make it possible to build beautiful, responsive, and powerful applications with minimal effort.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Baumer, Benjamin S.; Kaplan, Daniel T.; Horton, Nicholas J.: Modern data science with R (2017)
- Julia Fukuyama: Adaptive gPCA: A method for structured dimensionality reduction (2017) arXiv
- Doi, Jimmy; Potter, Gail; Wong, Jimmy; Alcaraz, Irvin; Chi, Peter: Web application teaching tools for statistics using R and Shiny (2016)
- Kasim, Adetayo (ed.); Shkedy, Ziv (ed.); Kaiser, Sebastian (ed.); Hochreiter, Sepp (ed.); Talloen, Willem (ed.): Applied biclustering methods for big and high-dimensional data using R (2016)
- Mathé, Ewy (ed.); Davis, Sean (ed.): Statistical genomics. Methods and protocols (2016)
- Heiberger, Richard M.; Holland, Burt: Statistical analysis and data display. An intermediate course with examples in R (2015)
- Xie, Yihui; Hofmann, Heike; Cheng, Xiaoyue: Reactive programming for interactive graphics (2014)