CNOP - A package for constrained network optimization. We present a generic package for resource constrained network optimization problems. We illustrate the flexibility and the use of our package by solving four applications: route planning, curve approximation, minimum cost reliability constrained spanning trees and the table layout problem.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Bose, Prosenjit; Maheshwari, Anil; Shu, Chang; Wuhrer, Stefanie: A survey of geodesic paths on 3D surfaces (2011)
- Muhandiramge, Ranga; Boland, Natashia: Simultaneous solution of Lagrangean dual problems interleaved with preprocessing for the weight constrained shortest path problem (2009)
- Tsou, Ching-Shih; Hsu, Chin-Hsiung; Tao, Tai-Fong: Applying particle swarm optimization to a Stackelberg inventory game with backordering (2007)
- Müller-Hannemann, Matthias; Weihe, Karsten: On the cardinality of the Pareto set in bicriteria shortest path problems (2006)
- Duan, Wan-Suo; Mu, Mu: Applications of nonlinear optimization method to numerical studies of atmospheric and oceanic sciences (2005)
- Mehlhorn, K.; Ziegelmann, M.: CNOP - A package for constrained network optimization (2001)
- Keränen, Veikko (ed.); Mitic, Peter (ed.); Hietamäki, A. (ed.): Innovation in mathematics. Proceedings of the 2nd international $Mathematica$ symposium, Rovaniemi, Finland, July 1997 (1997)