Preference’s decision tool DecideIT enables you to carry out reliable risk and decision analyses. DecideIT packages state-of-the-art decision methodologies and mathematical analysis in an efficient and user friendly software. The decision tool DecideIT comes with an easy-to-use graphical user interface in which decision trees together with criteria hierchies constitute the main schematic overview of the decision architecture. Such models are very useful in cases of complex decisions, as they provide the decision maker and decision analyst with a graphical presentation of the decision situation at hand and shows the internal relations between options, objectives, and uncertain parameters.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Fasth, Tobias; Larsson, Aron; Ekenberg, Love; Danielson, Mats: Measuring conflicts using cardinal ranking: an application to decision analytic conflict evaluations (2018)
- de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira; de Almeida, Jonatas Araujo; Costa, Ana Paula Cabral Seixas; de Almeida-Filho, Adiel Teixeira: A new method for elicitation of criteria weights in additive models: flexible and interactive tradeoff (2016)
- Fliedner, Thomas; Liesiö, Juuso: Adjustable robustness for multi-attribute project portfolio selection (2016)
- Greco, Salvatore (ed.); Ehrgott, Matthias (ed.); Figueira, José Rui (ed.): Multiple criteria decision analysis. State of the art surveys. In 2 volumes (2016)
- Danielson, Mats; Ekenberg, Love; He, Ying: Augmenting ordinal methods of attribute weight approximation (2014)
- Larsson, Aron; Kuznetsova, Alina; Caster, Ola; Ekenberg, Love: Implementing second-order decision analysis: concepts, algorithms, and tool (2014)
- Riabacke, Mona; Danielson, Mats; Ekenberg, Love; Larsson, Aron: A prescriptive approach for eliciting imprecise weight statements in an MCDA process (2009)