NOHARM: A computer program for fitting both unidimensional and multidimensional normal ogive models of latent trait theory.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Wang, Chun: On latent trait estimation in multidimensional compensatory item response models (2015)
- Reckase, Mark D.: Multidimensional item reponse theory. (2009)
- Reckase, Mark D.: Multidimensional item response theory (2007)
- Maydeu-Olivares, Albert; Joe, Harry: Limited information goodness-of-fit testing in multidimensional contingency tables (2006)
- Sijtsma, Klaas; Junker, Brian W.: Item response theory: past performance, present developments, and future expectations (2006)
- Veldkamp, Bernard P.; van der Linden, Wim J.: Multidimensional adaptive testing with constraints on test content (2002)
- Béguin, A.A.; Glas, C.A.W.: MCMC estimation and some model-fit analysis of multidimensional IRT models (2001)
- Junker, Brian: On the interplay between nonparametric and parametric IRT, with some thoughts about the future (2001)
- Zhang, Jinming; Stout, William: Conditional covariance structure of generalized compensatory multidimensional items (1999)
- Segall, Daniel O.: Multidimensional adaptive testing (1996)
- Shealy, Robin; Stout, William: A model-based standardization approach that separates true bias/DIF from group ability differences and detects test bias/DTF as well as item bias/DIF (1993)
- McDonald, Roderick P.: Describing the elephant: Structure and function in multivariate data (1986)