PARSCALE: IRT item analysis and test scoring for rating scale data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Ip, Edward H.; Chen, Shyh-Huei; Quandt, Sara A.: Analysis of multiple partially ordered responses to belief items with don’t know option (2016)
- Haberman, Shelby J.; Sinharay, Sandip: Generalized residuals for general models for contingency tables with application to item response theory (2013)
- Haberman, Shelby J.; Sinharay, Sandip; Chon, Kyong Hee: Assessing item fit for unidimensional item response theory models using residuals from estimated item response functions (2013)
- Zhang, Jinming: A procedure for dimensionality analyses of response data from various test designs (2013)
- Ranger, Jochen; Kuhn, Jorg-Tobias: A flexible latent trait model for response times in tests (2012)
- Zhang, Jinming; Xie, Minge; Song, Xiaolan; Lu, Ting: Investigating the impact of uncertainty about item parameters on ability estimation (2011)
- Reckase, Mark D.: Multidimensional item response theory (2007)
- Zhang, Jinming: Conditional covariance theory and detect for polytomous items (2007)