DAKS: Data Analysis and Knowledge Spaces. Functions and an example dataset for the psychometric theory of knowledge spaces. This package implements data analysis methods and procedures for simulating data and quasi orders and transforming different formulations in knowledge space theory.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Heck, Daniel W.; Noventa, Stefano: Representing probabilistic models of knowledge space theory by multinomial processing tree models (2020)
- Stefanutti, Luca; Anselmi, Pasquale; de Chiusole, Debora; Spoto, Andrea: On the polytomous generalization of knowledge space theory (2020)
- Heller, Jürgen: Assessment structures in psychological testing (2019)
- Daniel Caro; Przemysław Biecek: intsvy: An R Package for Analyzing International Large-Scale Assessment Data (2017) not zbMATH
- Ünlü, Ali; Schrepp, Martin: Untangling comparison bias in inductive item tree analysis based on representative random quasi-orders (2015)
- Ali Ünlü; Anatol Sargin: DAKS: An R Package for Data Analysis Methods in Knowledge Space Theory (2010) not zbMATH
- Sargin, Anatol; Ünlü, Ali: Inductive item tree analysis: corrections, improvements, and comparisons (2009)