Netica is a powerful, easy-to-use, complete program for working with belief networks and influence diagrams. It has an intuitive and smooth user interface for drawing the networks, and the relationships between variables may be entered as individual probabilities, in the form of equations, or learned from data files (which may be in ordinary tab-delimited form and have ”missing data”). ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Abbal, Philippe; Sablayrolles, Jean-Marie; Matzner-Lober, Éric; Boursiquot, Jean-Michel; Baudrit, Cedric; Carbonneau, Alain: A decision support system for vine growers based on a Bayesian network (2016)
- Levy, Roy; Mislevy, Robert J.: Bayesian psychometric modeling (2016)
- Elzer, Stephanie; Carberry, Sandra; Zukerman, Ingrid: The automated understanding of simple bar charts (2011)
- Ismail, Mohamed A.; Sadiq, Rehan; Soleymani, Hamid R.; Tesfamariam, Solomon: Developing a road performance index using a Bayesian belief network model (2011)
- Jensen, Finn V.; Nielsen, Thomas Dyhre: Probabilistic decision graphs for optimization under uncertainty (2011)
- Liu, Wei-Yi; Yue, Kun; Gao, Ming-Hai: Constructing probabilistic graphical model from predicate formulas for fusing logical and probabilistic knowledge (2011)
- Pourret, Oliver (ed.); Naïm, Patrick (ed.); Marcot, Bruce (ed.): Bayesian networks. A practical guide to applications. (2008)
- Yap, Ghim-Eng; Tan, Ah-Hwee; Pang, Hwee-Hwa: Explaining inferences in Bayesian networks (2007)