Me-services: A framework for secure & personalized discovery, composition and management of services in pervasive environments. Increasing computational capabilities and decreasing costs of commonly used devices, and the concomitant development of short range, ad-hoc networking technologies, will help realize the pervasive computing paradigm. In this paper, we present the use of semantically rich descriptions for devices to discover, and cooperate with, others in their vicinity. In particular, we describe our ongoing projects that have used DAML for service discovery, service composition, data management, and trust based security in pervasive computing environments.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Ruta, Michele; Zacheo, Giammarco; Grieco, Luigi Alfredo; Di Noia, Tommaso; Boggia, Gennaro; Tinelli, Eufemia; Camarda, Pietro; Di Sciascio, Eugenio: Semantic-based resource discovery, composition and substitution in IEEE 802.11 mobile ad hoc networks (2010) ioport
- Vazquez, Juan Ignacio; López-de-Ipiña, Diego: mRDP: An HTTP-based lightweight semantic discovery protocol (2007)
- Bandini, Stefania; Mosca, Alessandro; Palmonari, Matteo: A hybrid logic for commonsense spatial reasoning (2005)
- Chakraborty, Dipanjan; Joshi, Anupam; Finin, Tim; Yesha, Yelena: Service composition for mobile environments (2005) ioport
- Bellavista, Paolo; Corradi, Antonio; Montanari, Rebecca; Stefanelli, Cesare: Policy-driven binding to information resources in mobility-enabled scenarios (2003)
- Joshi, Anupam; Finin, Timothy; Yesha, Yelena: Me-services: A framework for secure & personalized discovery, composition and management of services in pervasive environments (2002)
- Finin, Tim; Joshi, Anupam; Kagal, Lalana; Ratsimore, Olga; Korolev, Vlad; Chen, Harry: Information agents for mobile and embedded devices (2001)
- Klusch, Matthias (ed.); Zambonelli, Franco (ed.): Cooperative information agents V. 5th international workshop, CIA 2001. Modena, Italy, September 6--8, 2001. Proceedings (2001)