R package PtProcess: Time Dependent Point Process Modelling. Fits and analyses time dependent marked point process models with an emphasis on earthquake modelling. For a more detailed introduction to the package, see the topic ”PtProcess”. A list of recent changes can be found in the topic ”Change Log”.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Schoenberg, Frederic Paik; Hoffmann, Marc; Harrigan, Ryan J.: A recursive point process model for infectious diseases (2019)
- Kallah-Dagadu, G.; Nkansah, B. K.; Howard, N. K.: Flexible statistical modelling of the occurrences of transcription factor binding sites along a DNA sequence (2018)
- Meyer, Sebastian: Self-exciting point processes: infections and implementations (2018)
- Edzer Pebesma; Roger Bivand; Paulo Ribeiro: Software for Spatial Statistics (2015) not zbMATH
- Zhang, Tonglin: A Kolmogorov-Smirnov type test for independence between marks and points of marked point processes (2014)
- David Harte: PtProcess: An R Package for Modelling Marked Point Processes Indexed by Time (2010) not zbMATH