fda.usc: Functional Data Analysis and Utilities for Statistical Computing. Routines for exploratory and descriptive analysis of functional data such as depth measurements, atypical curves detection, regression models, supervised classification, unsupervised classification and functional analysis of variance.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Boj, Eva; Caballé, Adrià; Delicado, Pedro; Esteve, Anna; Fortiana, Josep: Global and local distance-based generalized linear models (2016)
- Kuhnt, Sonja; Rehage, André: An angle-based multivariate functional pseudo-depth for shape outlier detection (2016)
- Hlubinka, Daniel; Gijbels, Irène; Omelka, Marek; Nagy, Stanislav: Integrated data depth for smooth functions and its application in supervised classification (2015)
- Hwang, Heungsun; Suk, Hye Won; Takane, Yoshio; Lee, Jang-Han; Lim, Jooseop: Generalized functional extended redundancy analysis (2015)
- McLean, Mathew W.; Hooker, Giles; Ruppert, David: Restricted likelihood ratio tests for linearity in scalar-on-function regression (2015)
- Nagy, Stanislav: Consistency of $h$-mode depth (2015)
- Cuevas, Antonio: A partial overview of the theory of statistics with functional data (2014)
- Ferraty, Frédéric; Vieu, Philippe: Nonparametric statistics and high/infinite dimensional data (2014)
- Sguera, Carlo; Galeano, Pedro; Lillo, Rosa: Spatial depth-based classification for functional data (2014)
- Febrero-Bande, Manuel; González-Manteiga, Wenceslao: Generalized additive models for functional data (2013)
- Liebl, Dominik: Modeling and forecasting electricity spot prices: A functional data perspective (2013)
- Fraiman, Ricardo; Pateiro-López, Beatriz: Quantiles for finite and infinite dimensional data (2012)