ADSIMP: A Matlab function for subregion adaptive multiple integration of a vector of functions over a simplex or a set of simplices. This software uses the integration rules and subdivision methods described in the paper by Alan Genz and Ronald Cools, An Adaptive Numerical Cubature Algorithm for Simplices. DESCRIPTION Computation of integrals over simplical regions. adsimp is a driver for the integration routine SMPSAD, which repeatedly subdivides the region of integration and estimates the integrals and the errors over the subregions with greatest estimated errors until the error request is met or MXFS function evaluations have been used.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Fu, Lin; Hu, Xiangyu Y.; Adams, Nikolaus A.: A physics-motivated centroidal Voronoi particle domain decomposition method (2017)
- Pandis, Vassilis: Numerical integration of discontinuous functions in many dimensions (2015)
- Chen, Zhonggui; Wang, Wenping; Lévy, Bruno; Liu, Ligang; Sun, Feng: Revisiting optimal Delaunay triangulation for 3D graded mesh generation (2014)
- Poppe, Koen; Cools, Ronald: CHEBINT, a MATLAB/Octave toolbox for fast multivariate integration and interpolation based on Chebyshev approximations over hypercubes (2013)
- Mousavi, S. E.; Pask, J. E.; Sukumar, N.: Efficient adaptive integration of functions with sharp gradients and cusps in (n)-dimensional parallelepipeds (2012)
- Baldoni, Velleda; Berline, Nicole; De Loera, Jesús A.; Köppe, Matthias; Vergne, Michèle: How to integrate a polynomial over a simplex (2011)
- Li, Chong-Jun; Dagnino, Catterina: An adaptive numerical integration algorithm for polygons (2010)
- Kozak, Jernej; Vitrih, Vito: Newton-Cotes cubature rules over ((d+1))-pencil lattices (2009)
- Cools, Ronald; Haegemans, Ann: Algorithm 824: CUBPACK: A package for automatic cubature; framework description (2003)
- Genz, Alan; Cools, Ronald: An adaptive numerical cubature algorithm for simplices (2003)
- Cools, Ronald: Monomial cubature rules since “Stroud”: A compilation. II (1999)