Java-MOP: A monitoring oriented programming environment for Java. A Java-based tool-supported software development and analysis framework is presented, where monitoring is a foundational principle. Expressive requirements specification formalisms can be included into the framework via logic plug-ins, allowing one to refer not only to the current state, but also to both past and future states.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Ahrendt, Wolfgang; Chimento, Jesús Mauricio; Pace, Gordon J.; Schneider, Gerardo: Verifying data- and control-oriented properties combining static and runtime verification: theory and tools (2017)
- Berkovich, Shay; Bonakdarpour, Borzoo; Fischmeister, Sebastian: Runtime verification with minimal intrusion through parallelism (2015)
- Bonakdarpour, Borzoo; Navabpour, Samaneh; Fischmeister, Sebastian: Time-triggered runtime verification (2013)
- Aktug, Irem; Dam, Mads; Gurov, Dilian: Provably correct runtime monitoring (2009)
- Chen, Feng; Roşu, Grigore: Java-MOP: A monitoring oriented programming environment for Java (2005)
- Halbwachs, Nicolas (ed.); Zuck, Lenore D. (ed.): Tools and algorithms for the construction and analysis of systems. 11th international conference, TACAS 2005, held as part of the joint European conference on theory and practice of software, ETAPS 2005, Edinburgh, UK, April 4--8, 2005. Proceedings. (2005)