PyOpenCL gives you easy, Pythonic access to the OpenCL parallel computation API. Object cleanup tied to lifetime of objects. This idiom, often called RAII in C++, makes it much easier to write correct, leak- and crash-free code. Completeness. PyOpenCL puts the full power of OpenCL’s API at your disposal, if you wish. Every obscure get_info() query and all CL calls are accessible. Automatic Error Checking. All errors are automatically translated into Python exceptions. Speed. PyOpenCL’s base layer is written in C++, so all the niceties above are virtually free. Helpful Documentation. You’re looking at it. ;) Liberal license. PyOpenCL is open-source under the MIT license and free for commercial, academic, and private use.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Merrison-Hort, Robert: Fireflies: new software for interactively exploring dynamical systems using GPU computing (2015)
- Cooper, Christopher D.; Bardhan, Jaydeep P.; Barba, L.A.: A biomolecular electrostatics solver using python, GPUs and boundary elements that can handle solvent-filled cavities and stern layers (2014)
- Cottet, G.-H.; Etancelin, J.-M.; Perignon, F.; Picard, C.: High order semi-Lagrangian particle methods for transport equations: numerical analysis and implementation issues (2014)
- Januszewski, M.; Kostur, M.: Sailfish: a flexible multi-GPU implementation of the lattice Boltzmann method (2014)
- Molero-Armenta, M.; Iturrarán-Viveros, Ursula; Aparicio, S.; Hernández, M.G.: Optimized OpenCL implementation of the elastodynamic finite integration technique for viscoelastic media (2014)
- Witherden, F.D.; Farrington, A.M.; Vincent, P.E.: PyFR: an open source framework for solving advection-diffusion type problems on streaming architectures using the flux reconstruction approach (2014)
- Klöckner, Andreas; Pinto, Nicolas; Lee, Yunsup; Catanzaro, Bryan; Ivanov, Paul; Fasih, Ahmed: PyCUDA and PyOpenCL: a scripting-based approach to GPU run-time code generation (2012) ioport
- Lazar, Aurel A.; Zhou, Yiyin: Massively parallel neural encoding and decoding of visual stimuli (2012)
- Strzodka, Robert: Data layout optimization for multi-valued containers in opencl (2012) ioport
- J. R. Johansson, P. D. Nation, Franco Nori: QuTiP: An open-source Python framework for the dynamics of open quantum systems (2011) arXiv