Evaluation of the mean and covariance of the truncated multinormal distribution. This paper describes a Fortran 77 algorithm.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Kim, Hyoung-Moon; Maadooliat, Mehdi; Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B.; Genton, Marc G.: Skewed factor models using selection mechanisms (2016)
- Arismendi, J.C.: Multivariate truncated moments (2013)
- Zhang, Zhiyong; Wang, Lijuan: Methods for mediation analysis with missing data (2013)
- McCulloch, Charles E.: Maximum likelihood variance components estimation for binary data (1994)
- Leppard, P.; Tallis, G.M.: Evaluation of the mean and covariance of the truncated multinormal distribution (1989)