A robust and reliable algorithm for the logarithm of the gamma function. This paper describes a Fortran 77 algorithm.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Smith, D.M.; Ridout, M.S.: Optimal designs for criteria involving log(potency) in comparative binary bioassays (2003)
- Lee, Poh-Aun; Ong, Seng-Huat; Srivastava, H.M.: Some integrals of the products of Laguerre polynomials (2001)
- Ding, Cherng G.: An efficient algorithm for computing quantiles of the noncentral chi-squared distribution. (1999)
- Ding, C.G.: On the computation of the noncentral beta distribution (1994)
- Macleod, Allan J.: A robust and reliable algorithm for the logarithm of the gamma function (1989)