Computing noncentral beta probabilities.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Baharev, Ali; Schichl, Hermann; Rév, Endre: Computing the noncentral-$F$ distribution and the power of the $F$-test with guaranteed accuracy (2017)
- Poitevineau, Jacques; Lecoutre, Bruno: Implementing Bayesian predictive procedures: the $K$-prime and $K$-square distributions (2010)
- Forkman, Johannes; Verrill, Steve: The distribution of McKay’s approximation for the coefficient of variation (2008)
- Benton, Denise; Krishnamoorthy, K.: Computing discrete mixtures of continuous distributions: Noncentral chisquare, noncentraltand the distribution of the square of the sample multiple correlation coefficient (2003)
- Chen, Z. Y.; Chou, Y. C.: Computing the noncentral beta distribution with S-system. (2000)
- Chou, Ying-Chyi; Chang, Pao-Long; Chen, Z.Y.: Comparing S-system with existing methods for the computation of noncentral beta distribution (2000)
- Ding, Cherng G.: An efficient algorithm for computing quantiles of the noncentral chi-squared distribution. (1999)
- Knüsel, L.; Bablok, B.: Computation of the noncentral gamma distribution (1996)
- Taylor, Douglas J.; Muller, Keith E.: Bias in linear model power and sample size calculation due to estimating noncentrality (1996)
- Ong, S.H.: Computation of bivariate gamma and inverted beta distribution functions (1995)
- Ding, C.G.: On the computation of the noncentral beta distribution (1994)
- Lenth, Russell V.: Computing noncentral beta probabilities (1987)