Amalgamation of means in the case of simple ordering.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Delgado, Miguel A.; Escanciano, Juan Carlos: Distribution-free tests of conditional moment inequalities (2016)
- Bhattacharya, Rabi; Lin, Lizhen: Nonparametric benchmark analysis in risk assessment: a comparative study by simulation and data analysis (2011)
- Bhattacharya, Rabi; Lin, Lizhen: An adaptive nonparametric method in benchmark analysis for bioassay and environmental studies (2010)
- Bhattacharya, Rabi; Kong, Maiying: Consistency and asymptotic normality of the estimated effective doses in bioassay (2007)
- Fernando, W.T.P.S.; Kulatunga, D.D.S.: On the computation and some applications of multivariate isotonic regression (2007)
- Mansouri, Hossein; Shaw, Carrie: Nonparametric multiple comparison procedures for ordered parameters in balanced incomplete blocks (2004)
- Shi, Ningzhong; Jiang, Hua: Maximum likelihood estimation of isotonic normal means with unknown variances (1998)
- Guffey, James M.; Wright, F.T.: Testing for monotonicity in the intensity of a nonhomogeneous Poisson process (1996)
- Black, Stephen; Mansouri, H.: On exact distributions of rank tests for ordered alternatives in block designs (1995)
- Martynov, G.V.: Probabilistic-statistical programs from “Applied Statistics” (1990)
- Kowalczyk, Teresa; Mielniczuk, Jan: A screening method for a nonparametric model (1987)
- Cran, G.W.: Amalgamation of means in the case of simple ordering (1980)