Algorithm AS 256: The distribution of a quadratic form in normal variables. This paper describes an ISO Pascal algorithm.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Duchesne, Pierre; de Micheaux, Pierre Lafaye: Computing the distribution of quadratic forms: further comparisons between the Liu-Tang-Zhang approximation and exact methods (2010)
- Corduas, Marcella; Piccolo, Domenico: Time series clustering and classification by the autoregressive metric (2008)
- Paolella, Marc S.: Computing moments of ratios of quadratic forms in normal variables (2003)
- Ansley, Craig F.; Kohn, Robert; Shively, Thomas S.: Computing $p$-values for the generalized Durbin-Watson and other invariant test statistics (1992)
- Grose, Simone D.; King, Maxwell L.: The locally unbiased two-sided Durbin-Watson test (1991)
- Farebrother, R.W.: The distribution of a quadratic form in normal variables (1990)