Algorithm AS 139: Maximum Likelihood Estimation in a Linear Model from Confined and Censored Normal Data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Kim, Jae Kwang; Hong, Minki: Imputation for statistical inference with coarse data (2012)
- Villez, Kris; Rieger, Leiv; Keser, Benjamin; Venkatasubramanian, Venkat: Probabilistic qualitative analysis for fault detection and identification of an on-line phosphate analyzer (2012) ioport
- Hamasaki, Toshimitsu; Kim, Seo Young: Box and Cox power-transformation to confined and censored nonnormal responses in regression (2007)
- Hamasaki, Toshimitsu; Goto, Masashi: Asymptotic properties of estimates of the power-transformation model to bivariate grouped data (2005)
- Ha, Il Do; Lee, Youngjo; Song, Jae-Kee: Hierarchical-likelihood approach for mixed linear models with censored data (2002)
- Hamasaki, Toshimitsu; Goto, Masashi: Statistical inferences of grouped data combined with ungrouped data from the power-normal distribution (2002)
- Stewart, Mark B.: On least squares estimation when the dependent variable is grouped (1983)
- Aitkin, Murray; Clayton, David: The fitting of exponential, Weibull and extreme value distributions to complex censored survival data using GLIM (1980)
- Wolynetz, M.S.: Maximum likelihood estimation in a linear model from confined and censored normal data (1979)