FME: A Flexible Modelling Environment for Inverse Modelling, Sensitivity, Identifiability, Monte Carlo Analysis. Provides functions to help in fitting models to data, to perform Monte Carlo, sensitivity and identifiability analysis. It is intended to work with models be written as a set of differential equations that are solved either by an integration routine from package deSolve, or a steady-state solver from package rootSolve. However, the methods can also be used with other types of functions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Dass, Sarat C.; Lee, Jaeyong; Lee, Kyoungjae; Park, Jonghun: Laplace based approximate posterior inference for differential equation models (2017)
- Yang, Jinyoung; Rosenthal, Jeffrey S.: Automatically tuned general-purpose MCMC via new adaptive diagnostics (2017)
- Ray, J.; Hou, Z.; Huang, M.; Sargsyan, K.; Swiler, L.: Bayesian calibration of the community land model using surrogates (2015)
- Wentz, J.M.; Vainstein, V.; Oldson, D.; Gluzman-Poltorak, Z.; Basile, L.A.; Stricklin, D.: Mathematical model of radiation effects on thrombopoiesis in rhesus macaques and humans (2015)
- Kamangira, Boboh; Nyamugure, Philimon; Magombedze, Gesham: A theoretical mathematical assessment of the effectiveness of coartemether in the treatment of \itPlasmodium falciparum malaria infection (2014)
- Bartocci, Ezio; Liò, Pietro; Merelli, Emanuela; Paoletti, Nicola: Multiple verification in complex biological systems: the bone remodelling case study (2012)