μ-ARGUS is a software program designed to create safe micro-data files. The CASC-project took a previous version of μ-ARGUS, developed a.o. during the SDC-project and prototypes before that, as a starting point. At the end of the CASC-project version 4.0 was available. The ESSnet-project has made it possible to further extend μ-ARGUS. This resulted in Version 4.2. Partly funded by Eurostat, a project was started on 20 December 2012 to port the at that time most recent version of μ-ARGUS to an Open Source version. The resulting version should contain the possibility to be run on a Windows platform as well as on a Linux/Unix platform.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Oommen, B.John; Fayyoumi, Ebaa: On utilizing dependence-based information to enhance micro-aggregation for secure statistical databases (2013)
- Serpell, Martin; Smith, Jim; Clark, Alistair; Staggemeier, Andrea: A preprocessing optimization applied to the cell suppression problem in statistical disclosure control (2013)
- Castro, Jordi: Recent advances in optimization techniques for statistical tabular data protection (2012)
- Matthews, Gregory J.; Harel, Ofer: Data confidentiality: a review of methods for statistical disclosure limitation and methods for assessing privacy (2011)
- Domingo-Ferrer, Josep; González-Nicolás, Úrsula: Hybrid microdata using microaggregation (2010)
- Nin, Jordi; Torra, Vicenç: Analysis of the univariate microaggregation disclosure risk (2009)
- Wong, Raymond; Li, Jiuyong; Fu, Ada; Wang, Ke: ($\alpha ,k$)-anonymous data publishing (2009)
- Domingo-Ferrer, Josep; Sebé, Francesc; Solanas, Agusti: A polynomial-time approximation to optimal multivariate microaggregation (2008)
- Domingo-Ferrer, Josep; Martínez-Ballesté, Antoni; Mateo-Sanz, Josep Maria; Sebé, Francesc: Efficient multivariate data-oriented microaggregation (2006)
- Domingo-Ferrer, Josep; Torra, Vicenç: Ordinal, continuous and heterogeneous $k$-anonymity through microaggregation (2005)
- Hundepool, Anco: The CASC project (2002)
Further publications can be found at: http://neon.vb.cbs.nl/casc/..%5Ccasc%5Cpapers.htm