The Real-Time Calculus (RTC) Toolbox is a free Matlab toolbox for system-level performance analysis of distributed real-time and embedded systems. The RTC Toolbox is based on an efficient representation of Variability Characterization Curves (VCC’s) and implements most min-plus and max-plus algebra operators for these curves. On top of the min-plus and max-plus algebra operators, the RTC Toolbox provides a library of functions for Modular Performance Analysis with Real-Time Calculus.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Zeng, Haibo; Di Natale, Marco: Computing periodic request functions to speed-up the analysis of non-cyclic task models (2015)
- Le Corronc, Euriell; Cottenceau, Bertrand; Hardouin, Laurent: Container of (min,+)-linear systems (2014)
- Yang, Hoeseok; Bacivarov, Iuliana; Rai, Devendra; Chen, Jian-Jia; Thiele, Lothar: Real-time worst-case temperature analysis with temperature-dependent parameters (2013)
- Huang, Daniel Julius Dara Kai; Santinelli, Luca; Chen, Jian-Jia; Thiele, Lothar; Buttazzo, Giorgio C.: Applying real-time interface and calculus for dynamic power management in hard real-time systems (2011)
- Leontyev, Hennadiy; Chakraborty, Samarjit; Anderson, James H.: Multiprocessor extensions to real-time calculus (2011)
- Perathoner, Simon: Modular performance analysis of embedded real-time systems: improving modeling scope and accuracy. (2011)
- Bouillard, Anne; Thierry, Eric: An algorithmic toolbox for network calculus. (2008)
- Bouillard, Anne; Thierry, Éric: An algorithmic toolbox for network calculus (2008)
- Racu, Razvan; Hamann, Arne; Ernst, Rolf: Sensitivity analysis of complex embedded real-time systems (2008)