Maya 3D animation software offers a comprehensive creative feature set for 3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, rendering, and compositing on a highly extensible production platform. Maya has next-generation display technology, accelerated modeling workflows, and tools for handling complex data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Kaji, Shizuo: Tetrisation of triangular meshes and its application in shape blending (2016)
- Vejdemo-Johansson, Mikael; Pokorny, Florian T.; Skraba, Primoz; Kragic, Danica: Cohomological learning of periodic motion (2015)
- Jang, Min-Hee; Kim, Sang-Wook; Faloutsos, Christos; Park, Sunju: Accurate approximation of the earth mover’s distance in linear time (2014)
- Segerman, Henry: 3D printing for mathematical visualisation (2012)
- Kwon, Ji-Yong; Lee, In-Kwon: Graphical interface for motion editing using procedure visualization (2011)
- Baldomir, A.; Hernandez, S.; Nieto, F.; Jurado, J.A.: Cable optimization of a long span cable stayed bridge in La Coruña (Spain) (2010)
- Happa, Jassim; Mudge, Mark; Debattista, Kurt; Artusi, Alessandro; Gonçalves, Alexandrino; Chalmers, Alan: Illuminating the past: state of the art (2010)
- Franco, Annalisa; Maio, Dario; Maltoni, Davide: 2D face recognition based on supervised subspace learning from 3D models (2008)
- Mittal, R.; Dong, H.; Bozkurttas, M.; Najjar, F.M.; Vargas, A.; von Loebbecke, A.: A versatile sharp interface immersed boundary method for incompressible flows with complex boundaries (2008)
- Noble, Paul; Tang, Wen: Automatic expressive deformations for implying and stylizing motion (2007)
- O’Reilly, Una-May; Hemberg, Martin: Integrating generative growth and evolutionary computation for form exploration (2007)
- Bajaj, C.; Baldazzi, C.; Cutchin, S.; Paoluzzi, A.; Pascucci, V.; Vicentino, M.: A programming approach for complex animations. I: Methodology. (1999)