R package flowCore: Basic structures for flow cytometry data. Provides S4 data structures and basic functions to deal with flow cytometry data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Carugo, Oliviero (ed.); Eisenhaber, Frank (ed.): Data mining techniques for the life sciences (2016)
- Ho, Hsiu J.; Pyne, Saumyadipta; Lin, Tsung I.: Maximum likelihood inference for mixtures of skew Student-$t$-normal distributions through practical EM-type algorithms (2012)
- Gosink, John J.; Means, Gary D.; Rees, William A.; Su, Cheng; Rand, Hugh A.: Bridging the divide between manual gating and bioinformatics with the bioconductor package flowflowjo (2009)
- Hahne, Florian; Lemeur, Nolwenn; Brinkman, Ryan R.; Ellis, Byron; Haaland, Perry; Sarkar, Deepayan; Spidlen, Josef; Strain, Errol; Gentleman, Robert: Flowcore: a bioconductor package for high throughput flow cytometry (2009)
- Lee, Kyongryun; Hahne, Florian; Sarkar, Deepayan; Gentleman, Robert: Iflow: a graphical user interface for flow cytometry tools in bioconductor (2009)
- Rogers, Wade T.; Holyst, Herbert A.: FlowFP: a bioconductor package for fingerprinting flow cytometric data (2009)
- Strain, Errol; Hahne, Florian; Brinkman, Ryan R.; Haaland, Perry: Analysis of high-throughput flow cytometry data using platecore (2009)
- Walther, Guenther; Zimmerman, Noah; Moore, Wayne; Parks, David; Meehan, Stephen; Belitskaya, Ilana; Pan, Jinhui; Herzenberg, Leonore: Automatic clustering of flow cytometry data with density-based merging (2009)